Saturday, May 14, 2005

Sign off

I'm offline for a week, so no posts here for a few days. But hey, don't desert me. I'll be back, I swear. Why don't you drop me an email in the meantime. I'd love to hear from some of the millions of people (OK, tens of people) who quietly check out this blog (OK, six people). I'm a nice guy, I really am. I'm generous. Send me an email, and I'll give you something back. Like a cigarette. Or maybe a swig out of my can (and I won't even wipe it with my sleeve after). Give and take, see.

For now, let's take a look at some of the more interesting keywords that have led, via google, to my site:

female wrestling in novels
swansea stripper
piggfucker
david hasselhoff leather pants
tit licking uk
If you are one of the people responsible for those keywords, I'm not mocking you. I'm celebrating you.

Adios!

No comments: