Monday, April 14, 2008

PRONGS

Over the next few posts, and whether you like it or not, I am going to let you know what is going on here writing-wise. "Where are those creative juices being applied, man?" Questions like that, asked with Dude-like languor, will be answered. Candidly.

Just to get you going, here is the short version:

For the past three or so years I've been employing a three-pronged approach to writing. The Trident Approach, I think the pros call it. One of those prongs is books, the others being writing for screen and writing for comics. Why? Because I like books, the screen and comics. If you're paying attention you might have noticed the odd rumbing about the latter two prongs from time to time, but the prose prong has pretty much been getting it all ever since I started this blog. Justifiably, since for a long while it was the only prong. So it was a spear really, rather than a trident. Or a pike. For years I was fighting the fight with a pike.

No longer.

Stay tuned.

No comments: